We haven’t posted in a while, so it’s time to catch you up on some intriguing things that are happening all around the Vela site. Here we go:
- The old Station House restaurant is getting a makeover into one of the bay area’s hottest concepts: Ichicoro Ramen is opening up a new sister restaurant now that its Seminole Heights place is up and running to wide acclaim.
- The Vinoy hotel and resort is getting new owners.
- A developer plans to turn an old Masonic Lodge on Fourth Street S into a hip space with a possible rooftop bar.
- Speaking of that, the Ponce de Leon has won preliminary approval for a new rooftop space.
- Several new events are planned for the fall at Williams Park and at the Port of St. Petersburg.
- And we have this virtual reality look at the new St. Pete Pier. What do you think?